Coconut, Banana & Bare Blends Dark Cacao with Kakadu Plum
Delicious and easy to make balanced protein shake that is high in calcium and is consists of 40% Carbs, 30% Protein and 30% Fat.
- 50 g Fresh Banana
- 14.5g Bare Blends Dark Cacao & Kakadu Plum Premium WPI Blend
- 30ml Macro Organic Coconut Cream
- 135ml A2 No Fat Milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
- Measure out all ingredients and place into blender. I like to use a magic bullet as it is quick, easy and doesn't take up mush space.
- Blend until ingredients are mixed and drink with ice or as is.
Variation - Low Carb / High Protein
Total Calories: 200 | Carbs: 10.6g (20%) | Protein:25.8g (50%) | Fat: 6.7g (30%) | Fibre 2.9g - Serves 1
To makes this a low carb / high protein shake
- No banana
- 33g of Bare Blends Dark Cacao & Kakadu Plum Premium WPI Blend
- 25ml Macro Organic Coconut Cream
- 110ml A2 No Fat Milk
Recipe by Nadine Hoffman Pure Energy Training Zone