Recipe makes 2 servings I leave half in the fridge for the next morning to reduce preparation time.
- 250ml of Golden Eggs - Egg Whites or 9 egg whites
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Baking Powder (leave out for thin crepe style pancakes)
- 2 teaspoons - 9g Natvia
- 50ml A2 No Fat Milk
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Flaked Quinoa
- 1/4 tablespoon Organic Melrose Coconut Oil or Baking Paper
- 1/4 cup Frozen Blueberries
- Measure out all ingredients.
- Place egg whites, baking powder, 2 teaspoons (6g) natvia, milk, sea salt and quinoa in a blender or magic bullet and mix for around 20 seconds.
- Heat pan to medium heat ( I like to use a pancake pan) wipe coconut oil in pan or put down baking paper and spoon in half (or a 1/4 if you would like to make 2 thin ones for one serving) the batter mixture making sure it is still mixed evenly.
- Cook pancake until bubbling on top and flip over to cook other side.
- Serve on a plate and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the pancake, add blueberries and sprinkle with remaining stevia.
- You can roll it, slice it, however you like it enjoy it. Sometimes I ilk to scramble it the pan to make it more like a hot oat breakfast (just make sure you do not overcook it! :)