High Protein Cheesecake that is so simple to make and tastes delicious. Made from Cottage Cheese it is perfect for those trying to lose weight and sculpt without compromising taste.
- 15 g Almond Meal
- 125g Cottage Cheese (low fat)
- 9g Natvia (Stevia) about 3 level teaspoons
- 1 Egg White
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Up to 1 tsp Vanilla Essence to taste
- Turn on oven 180 Celsius.
- Line bottom of mini tart pan with medium handful of almond meal and put in oven for 5 - 10 minutes until slightly brown.
- While almond meal is baking mix all other ingredients together with a mixer or by hand until well mixed and smooth. Pour into pan and bake in oven for 30 - 40 mins.
- Serve Hot or Cold.
To increase carbs or add some fruit you could add 50g Blueberries to the mixture before popping in the pan (+ Calories: 28.5; Carbs: 7 and Fat:1)
With Blueberries - Total Calories: 232.50 | Protein: 20.28 | Carbs:19.03 | Fat: 8.20 | Fibre 2.80